Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Ever have a faction that just clicks with you?

Okay lurker and first post on here but I just really wanted to share my story. So I decided to go ahead and try to conquer standard native before I hop into any mods just yet. I have done my research and understood that ideally you want nord infantry, rhodok sharpshooters and swadian knights for an army. Well I have spent the first 300 days or so with this setup, mostly farming sea raiders for enterprise money. However like many unseasoned M&B players I got a bit to big for my britches and decided that my 60 man force could do more than fight raiders and take a fief. Soooo long story short noob me is at war with the sarranids. I have been getting crushed over and over each time recruting the ideal units but since my army is so small we cant maintain. So just before I was about to delete the save and start over I decided to say the hell with the by the book approach let me just pick the "worse" faction build my army entirely of that and yolo it out with the sarranids. Off to khergit land i go a full army of 80 tribesman passing time in town while i train them ( I am the only one with training my noobness caused all my awesome companions to be locked in sarranid prison :( ). Fast forward a bit I now have 50 khergit lancers and 25 veteran horseman. My first fight was again a sarranid lord with 125 men 30 of them mamlukes. Im like ok lets just charge in and go out in a blaze of glory before I delete this save. Then it happens, We totally wreck them, took some serious casualties from the mamlukes but we actually won. And it just kept happening I would replenish tribesman make more lancers and archers and just fight every lord I ran into. We now own 2 castles and about to take Dhirim. I am playing on 94% difficulty with full dmg to myself and allies. The khergit army just fits with how I play, ride in fast, ride in hard and if we take losses hurl more men at it! So just wondering if any others enjoyed a playstyle completely against the norm?



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 01:39AM by venomghost http://ift.tt/2m1CW6z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX