Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[Viking Conquest]Battle strategies

Hi, I need some tips regarding battle strategies. I have some questions:

  1. What is strategy view(Enter key by default) used for?
  2. Is there a way to arrange my units in a specific formation and to memorize it so every battle my troops will use that specific formation? If so, is there a way to arrange them in a neutral ground or do I need to be in a battle to do so?
  3. After forming shieldwalls, will my troops just hold ground? If I press them to charge, will they break shield wall or move forward in shield wall formation? What about ordering them to advance 10 steps or to manually make them go to a specific spot, will this break formation? If they break formation, will they get in shield wall once they reach that spot or I have to tell them again?
  4. What is the minimum soldiers required to use shield wall?
  5. What formation should I use in each particular situation? I intend to form shield wall/ranks and wait for enemies when they have lots of cavalry and to simply charge in when enemy has mostly infantry/archers.
  6. I have a hard time deciding what should I upgrade my troops to: Which are the best soldiers? I am sick of recruiting anyone and randomly upgrading them when they reach the next level. My troops are a mess.
  7. Should I stop recruiting farmers/peasants/priests in late game? They don't seem to have late game warriors.
  8. Having different faction troops(i.e. vikins and irish) will lower the morale?
  9. Attacking a faction from which I have recruited troops will reduce my troops' morale?

    More question in a bunch since I consider them to be very similar:

  10. I see that hornmen have a horn in their inventory. I hear a horn when battle begins, does that mean they give bonus morale to my troops? Is there a range limit in which they give bonus morale? Does the horn bonus morale stack so should I have more hornmen? Do priests give morale bonus? Do their morale bonus stack? Are there other troops that give morale bonus?

Thank you for your time, I will edit if I have other questions. This post may be beneficial for others trying to learn the game too.



Submitted March 30, 2017 at 02:12AM by FoxXTheDark http://ift.tt/2ojNvRr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX