Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Looking for some tips before starting rebelion or claimant war

Hey,

After GOG released M&B for free I got hooked. Buyed Warbend and play it non-stop (minus my own company, family and sleep, so not that much actually, but hey). Probably will not have time to go back to this game in the future. I play my first longer than week campaign in Warbeng and considering working my way up, I wan to remember this game. I am after about a year in a game started as son of warrior, and I currently one of the 4 most powerful lords of Nords. I own Dhirim and 3 fifs (Abaem, Telibe and Azgot). I consider my future options. Currently Nord are steamrolling - Swadia is almoust destroyed (Suno, Praven and my Dhirim in Nord hands). Nord most powerfull - Ragnar with around 330 army, and marchall with total 800. Nords are only in one war at a time - currently winning with Veagir - Curaw taken, and Reyvading going here and forth. Other factions - more-less standard power.

As of me - I managed to secure Dhirim with 300 garisson, and can field 100 army, with half of it elites - mostly Nord Vetarans and Swadian Man At Arms. Other powerfull vassals of Ragnar are my friends, however they seem to be loyal - all vassals rival to Ragnar vere eliminated. I have diversed enterprises in 8 cities, so my economy base. I am allready married with Jarl Khudarr doughter - he is one of 4 most powerfull vassals.

I am thinking about starting my own Kingdom - I consider going with Nord claimant - starting rebellion with him and abandoning him later. This way can I take some lords to my side and later still own them as a King? If I have 30 relation with lord, but he is loyal to King do I have a chanse him to join me?

Should I plot with those lords prior to any rebelion/joining claimant?

What are the differences between just starting Rebelion and starting war with claimant?

Will joining claimant result with me losing my cities or

Should I provoke more wars for Nords in order to weaken them up?

I was proposed to be Marchall - but I declined at first - don't want Nords to grow stronger anymore.

If I provoke numerous wars for Nord - for example with Khanate, Sultanate and Vaegir same time - when I rebel/join claimaint - will I be in war those fraction too after I rebe/join claimant?

Would be gratefull for help :) Great game, great community.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 06:45AM by Istarid http://ift.tt/2qAx6IJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX