Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Mods for "Pre-Battle Preparation"? Plus, a couple more questions. [New Player]

Since i'm a very passionate Total War player a friend of mine said that i had to give this game a chance (I had never heard of it before)

So! I have spent a good amount of hours into the game with 3 reseted characters and i wanted to make some questions to decide what to do next:

As i said, i'm a big fan of the Total War series, but do not worry, i will not compare both games after the next point

Background: One of the first annoyances and negative experiences that i had with the game was the battles, i highly dislike the fact that both my units and the enemy instantly and brainlessly charges at each other with no consideration whatsoever! I know about commands and how to use them, but i'm talking about pre-battle preparations, things like who's charging first IF charging at all, who's attacking-who's defending, etc I don't think it should be as complex as Total War's system but it would be nice to have a small couple of options, even if the AI would sometimes wait for me to attack and set up tactical/formation traps.

  • Is there any adjustments i can make to change this?

I already tried changing AI Battle to Good and Battle Speed to Slowest but unless a general is needed(Only tried with sea skull-drinking-guys I already know your memes ) it doesn't seems to change a thing in terms of the use of Tactics and general time of the battle

If not: Is there a recommended mod for this? I don't want to change much the core vanilla experience tho(for now)

  • Heroes/Companions: What are the Must-Have companions in the game?

I'm not to fond of heroes in this types of games, i never get more than 2 or 3, i know about Jeremus, any other recommendation for passive boosts?

  • Any optimization mods out there?

  • In terms of improving and fixing the Vanilla experience what are some of the best mods available?

For the moment i want to stay as far away as possible from big mods that add factions and units left and right to focus on those that add text only improvements to the ini and coding files

Thanks for taking the time to read this -unnecessary- long text and my apologies for any grammatical nightmares! Still gotta polish dat english skill! Corrections are more than welcome!

Cheers!



Submitted June 27, 2017 at 07:37PM by Radaistarion http://ift.tt/2s032Ho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX