Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[AWOIAF] What type of character do you play?

Personally I end up starting all my games as an Ironborn (I like the no morale loss benefit when sailing). I invest in an ironworks in Dragonstone and Castle black as soon as I have the funds and then sprinkle dyeworks or tanneries around the other cities depending on cost vs profit.

As I am setting up my enterprises along the way I focus my attribute on ironflesh, power strike, power throw with a little sailing involved for more ships. I do not neglect leadership or other leader skills I just get to them as I can. (I consider those a second priority)

Once established I purchase one or two Triremes and build a settlement on the Stepping Stones (Islands) in between Dorne and Essos until I have enough money for a nice cog ship that I use as my main/flag ship (oak is preferable although I never find oak ones.... maybe I am not lucky)

Spend the rest of my time maintaining/upgrading my settlement, making alliances, and raiding other pirates as well as rival kingdom merchants. I pretty much play as the anti-hero pirate if that makes any sense. Protect those who benefit me, punish all, good or evil who do not. I am the Ironborn in the narrow sea and if you are on my seas I will judge you as I see fit.

How about the rest of you? What is your play style? Do you role play? if so as what? Do you have a plan or do you just do what you can to survive?

I am very interested to see how others play the game.



Submitted July 21, 2017 at 08:27PM by MassholeRob http://ift.tt/2tOZeZO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX