Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Battle frequency

Ok to jump straight I'm curious to see if an opinion is shared about battle frequency, for me it seemed too frequent in warband,

Which may seem counter intuitive and I understand why it was quite frequent, battles play a dominant part in the game, they are essentially the means for the majority of people accumulate wealth, exp, and honour etc and the game beyond that is to further justify fighting some more. But in its frequency I think it missed out on a real sense of risk, and became grindy in part. But still I love the game for all its jankiness (reserving the right to make up words),

I love the idea of realism, but understand the need for divergences with reality for the enjoyment of what is a game meant to be enjoyed, not meant to replicate the true nature of the setting, in which we would most likely have ended up shitting ourselves to death, if not for the fighting then dysentery.

So yes you could lose everything you worked up to save and build, and yeah permadeath could allieviate the feeling that it lacks risk, up the difficulty so both player and npc alike deal the same potential damage. But I cant help but feel that by increasing the rewards (to help meet the economical result) and decreasing the frequency of battles that it would be a more enjoyable experience, if not just for me.

To further explain other than taking a stray javelin to the face I want an engagement to be riskier, that even though I may outnumber an enemy it may still not be wise to engage, that I would have to pick my battles than blindingly stumbling into everything (partially due to abuse of certain hotkeys), truer risk vs reward, rather than constant battling.



Submitted July 24, 2017 at 01:38PM by Ltb1993 http://ift.tt/2vBGDCp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX