Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Tiger Knight: Empire War, The Good Band-Aid Alternative To Mount and Blade 2 While We Wait.

I found a Mount and Blade-esque Free 2 Play game on Steam called Tiger Knight. I've been playing it for the past week and holy crap, it plays just like Mount and Blade but with a small AI army group of 20-36 soldiers under your command (12 player commanders per battle). And if any of you played Total War: Arena during its F2P beta period, its interface and troop upgrade/management mechanics play almost exactly like it.

http://ift.tt/2pE53ah

I was thinking that since we're going to be waiting for a while for MnB2 it'd be good to know that there are pretty good alternatives out there. The game is by a chinese developer and is surprisingly well balanced and fun. They have North American and European servers so don't worry about being stuck in an Asian server. Atm there are 4 factions. First the Romance of The Three Kingdoms factions (Dynasty Warriors) Wu, Shu, and Wei; and just recently added ROMANS and their Auxilliaries! Yes, they have the Roman Cohorts fighting the Chinese war parties.

The game is fairly optimized, but it is a good test if your computer is able to handle large battles that MnB2 will be dishing out in the future. A huge plus is that its not Pay 2 Win, which i found surprising as its made by a chinese company. It plays out like World of Tanks+Total War Rome and Mount and Blade had a chinese baby. And yes everything is tranlsated into english in the Steam version.

In my opinion this game really is worth playing till we get MnB2.

EDIT: I've just found out after some translating that they're going to add European Barbarians (Celts, Saxons, Gauls) after they finish up with the Roman content. And after the barbarians, the Parthians are next.



Submitted July 22, 2017 at 06:59PM by Tycoh http://ift.tt/2gTNOlY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX