Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Random Trivial Information About Warband

All information have been gathered at a cheated savegame, character cheat and cheat menu included. Ichamur was capital. For reasons. All Calradia Captured, no other kingdom survived. %111 hardness. Info can contain wrong info for normal playthroughs due too cheaty save and semi-randomized nature of the game but I will base my strategies around these.

  1. Even lords hate your guts, they will try join your kingdom if there is no other kingdom. Have a friendly married lady in your kingdom that is not your wife to get relationship higher.

  2. All calradia gives you roughly 80 000 ~ 90 000 denars after all captured and none given to the lords.(after stabilization, before that I saw 70 000 roughly) Yey absolute kingdom:D(-170 000 tax inefficency)

  3. Tariffs are the best money gatherers, 16000~ at Narra, 10 000~ at Veluca, 9900~ at Dhirim were the biggest 3 ones.

  4. If you somehow bug the game, have a disloyal(real disloyal, that definitely going to get out of your kingdom) vassal and make sure all six kingdoms are destroyed (it says destroyed in faction menu) and let him rebel, you can see (maybe random) lord that has already left the realm and just standing him by himself with no faction, even bandits don't touch him. You can beat him though. I did. :D Disloyal vassal won't be able to take the province and start problems again.

  5. I have not seen lords leave the calradia ever except when I kick them, is it possible? Maybe I have not seen it because with cheats game passes quick in terms of real game.

  6. Lords keep spawning and attacking stuff long after their kingdoms have been destroyed, best way (long term) to prevent this is recruiting them, kick them after if you wish and they will leave the realm, middle term imprison them(you know, they can escape as far as I know), short term just beat them. Because of this you still need to keep some garrison in the castles/cities. They were siegeing my 1 guard castles/cities obsessively.

  7. Game says that your kingdom rules the calradia as a sole kingdom when all six factions are destroyed with a simple warning. Also if you marry someone you get the best and only cinematic of Warband. Really they need somekind of cinematic for capturing all calradia if you are seeing a cinematic just for marrying.

  8. If lords don't have a fief to protect, they are going to protect capital and around, near 100 lords were looking small flies in my screen. Nearly half of the screen was covered with their tracks when I zoom.

!. Saves still existing ask questions and maybe I can try them. Goodnight for today.



Submitted August 15, 2017 at 04:31PM by nskral http://ift.tt/2vGJhau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX