Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

The biggest issue (imo) with the Bannerlord delays

So, I think it's pretty safe to say that the majority of us here are going to buy (and hopefully enjoy) Bannerlord the second it comes out, regardless of how dated it looks or feels (which, to be fair, doesn't look half bad). Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the general population- most people buy a game because it looks good/fun and cutting edge, and I think we're reaching the point where that it becoming less and less the case as time goes on. The game is based on an engine that is at least 6 years old at this point, even if it has had improvements over time, and it's starting to show. This makes me worried that if they don't get the game out soon, it will just be too far behind current games to be "new and exciting" any more in comparison like it would have been a year or two back.

tl;dr: The game is starting to look and feel outdated compared to modern AAA games- general public may not appreciate it like we do.



Submitted April 30, 2018 at 02:09PM by Neotella https://ift.tt/2HEK1C6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX