Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Sexism or dumb ass AI?

I am the Marshall of the Sarrinid Sultanate, under Arwa the Pearled one. I ovethrew Sultan Hakim because I was doing literally all the work for the Sarrinids, EVERYTHING!

I essentially farmed exp and fought the stupid petty wars that happen without player interference until I was a high enough level, with a large elite army. I kicked it into high gear around this time and annexed the Khanate almost single handedly. I got nothing but a little tiny, petty, burnt down village in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. I'm livid at this point, so I get in touch with Arwa, denounce my oath to my liege, and convince my band of white-knight Emir buddies to jump ship, and after like two weeks of playing (IRL), I overthrow Hakim.

Now I'm a Marshall. Army of 200+ elite soldiers, 7 high level companions, and we can siege nearly any castle, any city, and win any battle. Arwa, being my best girlfriend, throws 9/10 cities my way. I hardly ever interact with the other Emirs because, simply put, I don't have to. I don't need them.

Except for when I did.

We're deep in Nord territory. I sieged down Sargoth and took it for myself, and decide to move onto Tihr. I approach the outer areas of the city and take a peek at the garrison - damn near 1000 soldiers! Every last Jarl is holed up in this damn city. So I hit up my girl Ymira, and I'm like - hey, send some messengers, we need to assemble our 2000+ army up at this city, because I'm not about to get wiped out by these clowns. I set up camp for a WEEK on the bridge between Sargoth and Tihr... waiting. Not a single damn Emir showed up for my campaign! A week!

Then, lo and behold! 700 Nordic troops storm my camp! Heres the kicker - you know what Jarl Haeda says to me with a god damn straight face?? HE CLAIMS THIS IS RETRIBUTION FOR TAKING HIS STUPID CASTLE! His stupid, stupid castle out in the sticks, with a solid 2 shitty, piss poor villages on the border of three warring states! Essentially, the Caldarian equivalent of fucking modern day Damascus

After catching 10,000 arrows in my ass and losing 3/4ths of my army of Sarranid Guards, Mamlukes, and Veteran Horse Archers, we win the battle. Once again.... SINGLE HANDEDLY! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

So... whats up with that? Not a single Emir showed up after a solid 11 days of waiting for my campaign to assemble... is the AI just incapable of being punctual and moving across the map with a fucking purpose? Or is it cause I'm a girl? I genuinely can't tell when I'm being discriminated against in this game (probably cause I'm a dude), so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

oh also sorry for the wall of text



Submitted May 08, 2018 at 02:34AM by ayyo_kato https://ift.tt/2K4Y6cH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX