Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Why do you prefer Prophecy of Pendor over Floris, Ice and Fire, or another mod?

I've been playing PoP lately, and while I like the equipment and secrets, I find troops, IMO the most important element, to be pretty vanilla.

Here are the issues I have with PoP troops:

  • Factions are less specialized. All races seem to have infantry, foot and mounted archers, and cavalry. Even the nords have cavalry this time around. Maybe if they had deeper troop trees like Floris, the differences between factions would be more pronounced?

  • No troops have maxed skills, which leads to little/no difference between the upper troop levels. Why would I upgrade my Black Archers to Silvermist (let alone spend a qualis gem!) when it doesn't make them better archers? They get no power draw increase, and while their bows get a slight damage buff, they also drop in accuracy and speed. Even Fierdsvain Berserkers that have given up shields, throwing weapons, plate armor, and everything else they can in exchange for slightly higher damage, don't have 10 power strike.

  • Troops become unobtainable? It appears that when a village is taken over by a faction, the recruits of that village become the race of the associated faction. That is to say if I'm Pendor, and I take over Fierdsvain, I can no longer get Huscarls. If that's the case, this compounds the lack of specialized factions/troops.

Have I misunderstood PoP troops, or are there other aspects to the mod that I should be focusing on?



Submitted May 13, 2018 at 10:04AM by longbowrocks https://ift.tt/2KkGEkS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX