Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Some vassal questions

So I just rebelled and created my own kingdom. I have 3 towns, a castle, and a few villages. This is the first game of warband I've played so I am a little lost, so I have a few questions:

1) I don't have that many fiefs to give out (actually, I only want to give out a village or two right now), but there are a few lords that I believe are the honorable ones that I want eventually who are currently waiting in my castle. Will they eventually give up and leave, or will they still be there ready to become vassals in another month after I conquer some more castles and villages to give out?

2) Why would I use a companion as a vassal? That removes the companion from your party, correct, and then I no longer have an unkillable killing-machine/party-skill-machine in my party and have to train a new one up from scratch?

3) Is there any way to check if a lord is honorable/friendly/etc. other than talking to them after a battle? I've met a lot of the lords in my previous kingdom AND took notes so I have personalities written down for about 30 lords, but there are quite a few waiting lords in my castle that I don't have notes for. Even if I'm willing to alt-f4 savescum and talk to each one... I'm still not sure if a given lord has a good personality because as far as I can tell their "I want to be a vassal" dialog is not customized by personality, and I haven't found any particular dialog option in any other conversation that says what personality they have.

4) If I have notes on a lord and I know I don't like them, should I talk to them and reject them as a vassal or leave them waiting in my castle indefinitely?

5) I hear feasts can improve relations with my own lords. Is this something I need to do regularly to keep their relations high - i.e. does relation drop over time the way you need to keep fighting to keep morale high? If it's something I need to do regularly... do I have to go out and gather a huge amount of food and drink and spice for every once to make them magnificent (honestly it's taking me quite a bit of time of wandering around doing that) or can I just throw a couple shitty ones?

6) How many vassals should I have? As many as possible, or is just a few better? Will the strength of my overall army be different if I have 3 vassals each with 10 village fiefs vs 15 vassals each with 2 village fiefs?

7) What strategy should I use for giving out fiefs? I've read some people keep all the towns and castles, other people just keep the towns and give out everything else, etc.. Should I have just a few vassals with lots of castle holdings concentrated so they each have a little mini kingdom or do I scatter their holdings so they have to travel back and forth across my kingdom?

Thanks



Submitted June 24, 2018 at 05:53AM by RibsNGibs https://ift.tt/2KimyrU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX