Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Nords in Bannerlord

According to Warband lore (what we can learn from companions to be exact), Nords invaded Calradia a couple decades before the start of Warband (1257 if someone don't know). And I have an interesting theory.

As Bannerlord probably starts in 1060 (if I'm not mistaken. according to some early screenshot from campaign map where you can see a date in the bottom), later in devblog about town menus on screenshot the date was 1084. It's not a new info that time goes faster in Bannerlord and years change also a lot faster but the theory is: what if in Bannerlord you (or your heir) will last so long for so called late game, that you will last near age Warband begins. So for 200 years in game you had enough time to conquer calradia, but to make game more interesting, Taleworlds added that late game crisis - invasion of Nords. It would be really cool and interesting, just I'm not sure if it's real to last for so long in game.

And some little proof for this theory. In last Dev blog about Encyclopedia on screenshot about how to find characters there are different filters on the left with names of different factions. And among major faction, bandits looters of all sort there are Nords faction. Do not mistaken them with sea raiders, they are also in the game. So maybe we actually will sea how Nords have come from the North across the sea. But of course Nords can just be presented in the game just by some other way don't know so far which exactly. But still I want to believe.

Thanks if you have read this theory till the end.



Submitted August 09, 2018 at 04:12PM by Titus_true https://ift.tt/2vTcC20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX