Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

The Lost Crown of Pendor

I wanted to share a little story from my Pendor play-through.

I was on the verge of conquering the world of Pendor. My armies had already swept the Ravenstern, Fierdsvain and Sarleon Empires into the history books. The Order of Griffon Knights had been reestablished and my army was now entirely a royal guard of them.

I suppose I got cocky, having 100 knights under my command. I rode straight into the Empire’s lands, intent on spearheading in while waiting for my lords to arrive for my campaign. I fell right into a 600 man ambush from a swarm of Empire lords.

For some reason I dismounted my knights. I suppose I wanted to see how they would perform on the ground against an army of ragged Empire army remains. I watched my beautiful royal guard get swarmed over like ants to a crumb and consumed.

They stole my crown after I fell in battle. Not my fully upgraded Mettenheim plate. Not my Spirited Noldor Steed. No, they took my irreplaceable crown.

I was enraged, but I pressed on with my campaign wearing a back-up face plate like some hedge knight. I was a king in disguise now, and brought 300 Griffon Knights from the north down upon the Imperials. I hunted down every Empire Lord I thought was in the battle (and any Empire lord I came across), searching for my crown. Alas that I found nothing. Time passed and my crown was forgotten. The D’Shar and most of the Empire were removed from existence. By now my crown was either reclaimed by one of my lords in an unseen battle, lost to a noldor scavenging party or despawned.

In the last days of the war, I was fighting the Empire holdouts in the south when I came across a minor legate with a meagre force. I easily routed his men, taking him prisoner. Inside the loot was...

MY CROWN.

Still fully upgraded by my armour-smith. I put it on my head and threw the lord who stole it into the deepest, dankest cells of Sarleon where they say the rats are as big as mastiffs. And thus the crown of Pendor was returned to its rightful owner.



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 01:48PM by The_PhilosopherKing http://bit.ly/2QgavNG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX