Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

It took me over 180 hours, but it was worth it.

https://imgur.com/nKckUZG

https://imgur.com/xBiCjJO

Ok, so that 1 game where I captured all of Calradia didn't take me 180 hours, but that's how many total hours I have between Mount & Blade and Warband.

GOG gave away Mount & Blade sometime last year. Played that for a little over 5 hours, and could tell it was an awesome game, but everybody was saying Warband was the better version. So as soon as Warband went on sale again, I picked it up, and now I'm waiting on Bannerlord like the rest of you (see free game giveaways work).

I must have started a new game a half dozen times or so, never getting more than a couple hours in. Not that the game wasn't fun, but I was constantly picking up on the new tactics, strategies, and game features I didn't even realize were there and wanted to start over to implement these into my character. Finally started to get the hang of things, was 50 hours into the game now, had a town, a castle, a village, and a wife, really liked my character, and thought I was doing pretty good.

As I was trying to figure out the next step to take, I started reading about Mods. Man this Floris mod really does sound like it makes the game so much better: no more constantly searching for the Guild Master, manually selling items or upgrading my companions' equipment. So I tried to play Floris, but wasn't able to properly move my Native save file over, and I can't go back to Native now that I know about Floris. 50 hours of fun down the drain.

Whatever, I'll just start a new game. But there were just so many changes with Floris, I got frustrated having to learn stuff all over again. Like I had finally mastered tournaments in Native, but now they're completely different. Even on the easy Floris settings the game felt much harder. Mostly I was just frustrated having to start a whole new game again though and wasn't ready to invest the time.

Then about a month ago, somebody posted a simple question about Warband over in /r/patientgamers, and it brought that itch back. Jumped back in, slowly mastered the new tournament format (hated it at first, but definitely superior once I got the hang of it), got much better at combat, and overall just had a blast. Now I'm sitting here wondering where did the last 6 weeks of my life go?



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 07:55PM by RUA_bug_Bill_Murray http://bit.ly/2W5c3ON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX