Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

My First Kingdom.

I am fairly new to mount and blade. I started playing about a month ago and joined Swadia. I had to work hard to make a name of myself in Swadia (choose the weaker backstories) and it took a very long time for Swadia to even Hire me as a Merc.

However, for some reason my name grew very quickly. I quickly became a vassal and within one game day I had the city of Halmar! (I am assuming you first start off with fiefs and castles before a city) I had the city and two fiefs. however, in my game, Swadia is long and thin, and my city was cut off (at the time both Dhirim and Uxkhal were not Swadian), basically making my fiefs and city cut off from each other. My fiefs were also at all different corners of the Kingdom, and always either on the border or already in enemy territory. It made it hard when marshals would call, or to finish quests, or defend my fiefs, because they were all so far apart from each other. Soon, when I went to defend a fief, my city was also taken. I had nothing now.

Later, I went up towards Nordic land. and while we were at war with them, I decided the sneak around and just take a random castle on my own. The battle was surprisingly easy, and I took the castle. The King let me have it. This time it would be slightly easy to defend because the local town of Wercheg is for some reason under Swadia control. I now had Ruvar, Jayek, and Alburg Castle. I was in a pretty good position. for once my fiefs are close to my homestead, and they are not close to a border or in enemy territory for once. However I still had the problem of not being able to make the calls for the marshals. (4 days in my opinion is just not enough time to try and find where ever the marshal is) When at war with the Vaegars, I thought "why try to get to the marshal if he is just going to head towards my direction for the war anyways, so i got a head start and attacked Jeirt Castle. But, the king decided some newbie in the kingdom should have it.

It was the last straw, the King ripped me off for the last time. I decided with my newly captured Castle to create "The Asty Alliance" a kingdom where I would equally give out fiefs and lands to deserving people. Lords from Nords and Swadia flocked to me. I had to deal with one traitorous Nord, but that's fine, makes room for the newest Swadian. The Asty Alliance now consists of fours Castles and their fiefs Alburg, Jeirt, Bulugha, and a little aways Karindi. (The Vaegars are almost wiped off the map)

The Asty Alliance's next goal is to take over Wercheg and steal it from the Swadians as on final punch at that butter king. I am looking forward to defending this little peninsula up in the north. Right now, my only desire is to own this land and make it strong. world domination? maybe later. but for now I want to make an equal land where all my Lords are happy and each have their own land!



Submitted February 20, 2019 at 10:53AM by ButNoDamage-Core https://ift.tt/2DXtusn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX