Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

How best to get my liege to award a town fief to me in Warband Diplomacy mod?

So when I joined Sanjar Khan he gave me the Tulbuk village. I exchanged it with another Lord for Bulugur village (which is better because fewer bandits pass by).

Later on I captured Veluca and requested that I receive it, he granted it to me. But I knew I could never hold it (it being so far away from our territory and close to both Swadia and Rhodoks). So I exchanged it for Tulbuk Castle with another Lord (I wanted Distar Castle but the Lord in charge of that wouldn't give it to me because we had poor relations).

I then got my relations up with the Lord who owned Distar, but when I try exchange Tulbuk Castle for Distar Castle he just says 'I have no intention of giving up Distar Castle'. Why is that? Is there no way I can acquire it from him and get rid of Tulbuk Castle?

Anyway, the Khergit Khanate was doing very poorly in wars (because before I did all of the aforementioned I was a merc for the Sarranids and I was helping to fight the Khergits). The only town the Khergits had left was Tulga, Ichamur was taken by the Vaegirs, Halmar and Narra by the Sarranids. Even the Swadians had nabbed a few castles. I started to turn that around when I joined the Khergits.

I single-handedly recaptured Ichamur and requested it be granted to me multiple times (at least 4 or 5) because I didn't want to garrison troops there until it was definitely mine so sometimes other factions easily retook it and garrisoned it with ~50-100 troops. Every damn time Sanjar Khan gave the town to someone else. I did the same with Narra, wiping out it's 350-strong garrison entirely on my own to take the city. I requested he give it to me and, yet again, he gave it to someone else.

So what gives? I have like 650 renown, relations with Sanjar are in the 30-40 range. How can I get him to give me more towns??



Submitted August 15, 2019 at 01:23AM by -Caesar https://ift.tt/2MjGD5w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX