Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

How strong should you be before you try to conquer Calderia?

So the soon release of Bannerlord has inspired me to finally actually try World Conquest in Warband, and I'm wondering how strong I should make my character before I start? By strong I mean not just physically, but how much income and money should I have? How large an army should I be able to field? How much (if any?) right to rule should I need, and most importantly, where should I start?

As of now, I have productive enterprise in about 2/3 of all the cities on the map, a treasury of about 10K, I can field an army of about 100, and I have a measly 12 right to rule. To help me get around I have allies with 7 in pathfinding and spotting, I have Jeremus with 7 in all healing skills, and another ally with 6 in engineering.

I'm not trying to brag at all, because honestly all these things seem really low to me. I've love to have maybe 10 in pathfinding, and the ability to raise an army as large as Harlaus, but I don't know how long I need to grind in order to get there.

My plan for starting would be to take Wercheg from the Nords, since it's on a peninsula and seems easily defendable. Then work to take the rest of the northern Nord lands from there, but I'm open to anyone's suggestions about better places

The final thing I'm worried about is that last time I tried this, I found the people who I handed fiefs to bailed and joined other factions with depressing regularity. I read in a thread here that your lords opinion drops when you hand someone else a fief, and that you actually need to conquer somewhat slowly so that this malus has time to drop and you can hand fiefs at a constant rate without having too many defections. So finally does anyone have any suggestions about how once I have my empire up and running, what sort of rate of conquest I should have, and how fast I should be handing out fiefs to prevent defections?



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 05:21AM by Augustus-- https://ift.tt/32A9kQc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX