Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

so just how powerful could a nord rhodok combination be?

so i was entering a siege first solo siege of my playthough i mostly had nord huscarls and rhodok sharpshooters plus a bit of swadian knights in there as well but mostly nords. it was against the vagiers and it was full 100 so all of my units were coming for this siege.

so siege start i have my knights stay back for lacking shields mostly and let my huscarls move up to pull the siege tower and line up my sharpshooters to hit the enemy and boy did they.

most of their archers gone, Half of their infantry gone, the siege tower was almost their and i sent my knights in to help one shieldless knight was shot though sadly.

as the siege tower was docked i got all of my knights and huscarls to follow me into the last remaining infantry that was in our was and told the sharpshooter to stop shooting their crossbows so my infantry wouldnt get hit.

i had the huscarls stop following and they rushed in first while keeping the knights near me just in case but it wasnt needed huscarls plowed through within seconds we were in and i let the knights join the huscarls assualt and i got to work.

not fighting infantry but finding archer spots for my crossbowmen to make it easier for my infantry less in waves of enemy's

i found one and got to work i put my archers to follow me and while they made their way over i killed the one archer there once my archers were where i needed them to be.

i guarded them and had my huscarls and knights hold on the stairs bunched up so when ever a wave of enemy's spawned half wouldnt reach my infantry from arrows and the other half that did make it would be shredded by my huscarls.

i ended up winning and owning my own kingdom my "casualty's" were the knight at the beginning of the siege and that was it the ended up taking over 100 casualty's and i only took one thats a pretty hard hit for the vagiers.

i hope you enjoyed my post have a great day/night



Submitted October 21, 2019 at 12:43AM by Bloomboy121 https://ift.tt/33Ie5r4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX