Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Faction Balance in Bannerlord

I have spent a few afternoons of playtime in the Multiplayer Beta since I received my invitation a few weeks ago and have made a few observations about faction power relative to one another in a multiplayer context.

In Captain mode, for example, it seems that Battania has difficulty when facing off against factions with access to heavily armored infantry and good shields such as Vlandia, Sturgia, and the Empire. Battania vs. Battania matches seem to favor the side with a higher saturation of ranged units, as most of the cavalry and infantry offerings of Battania are poorly armored and have small shields or no shields at all. This makes them vulnerable to all types of ranged fire and contributes to their lack of staying power in melee engagements. In my experience, Battania's elite infantry selection, Oathsworn, get chopped to bits when pitted against the elite infantry of the factions I mentioned earlier. While it's obvious that Battania's strength is its ranged capability, I find that it lacks the tools to go up against the more resilient factions, especially considering that the infantry and cavalry of other factions are better suited to taking and holding the flags that you need to win Captain mode. The Khuzait Khanate also seems to struggle against these matchups.

I'm curious to see how the different factions perform against one another in a singleplayer campaign. I'm sure certain factions will be more effective in certain scenarios like sieges or open-field battles. Perhaps certain factions will more easily acquire and maintain their elite troops to account for their inferiority to the troops of other factions.

How do you feel about faction balance in the multiplayer beta and the implications this has for singleplayer gameplay?



Submitted March 13, 2020 at 10:26AM by The_Pubenbarber https://ift.tt/3aYSbDP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX