Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

MB2: Banditlord

>be me

>malnourished, inbred peasant farmer with leprosy

>spend most days tending to my crops

>one day a lord comes and razes my village

>can't even remember who we're supposed to be fighting because the king starts a new war every other week

>barely escape in to the nearby forest

>decide to become a looter

>arm muscles instantly quadruple in size

>able to throw 200mph fastball rocks

>gain the eye-hand coordination of Ares himself

>some wannabe manhunter and his imperial recruits try to apprehend me

>easily dispatch his men and horse from 300 metres out some pebbles

>parry his battleaxe swing with my butter knife

>kill him and take his gear

>decide to become a full time bandit

>set up a hideout in the mountains with some other guys, constantly rob 30 men caravans passing by

>the local lord eventually decides hes had enough of my shit

>ambushes us at night

>only brings a handful of troops despite having twice our numbers

>his knights didn't even bring their horses

>manages to kill most of my men

>corners the remainder of us

>oh god oh fuck this is the end

>panic and ask him to duel me one on one

>this idiot actually accepts lmao

>bury my axe in his skull before he can finish his sentence

>his loyal and well trained army immediately turns around and leaves despite still outnumbering us

>a few months later

>decide to visit a nearby village to brutalise the elder and steal his daughter

>only ask 2 of my men to accompany since this should be quick

>accidentally stumble upon an army

>its lead by the legendary general, Garios himself

>he sends his 1200 men to fight instead of leading them himself

>with my dying breath, I manage to single-handedly kill 30 legionaries, 50 palatine guards and 90 elite cataphracts while wounding 300 others

mfw



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 06:35AM by Woajak https://ift.tt/3aPe9bz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX