Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I tested every noble unit (x100) against an army of 199

With the help of dev console mod I decided to test every noble unit x100 against an army of 199 that I stumbled across.

Tested with everything set to realistic, and ai set to challenging, using the same save, scenario, settings, f6, etc. Tried veteran ai as well but the results were more or less the same. Tested on e1.2.1 with the unit stat fixes mod (v2.8).

Here are my results.

Noble Unit Name Battle Duration Win / Kills before loss Casualties (wounded/dead/retreated)
Vlandian Banner Knight 4:19 48k before defeat 100 (74w/26d/0r)
Aserai Vanguard Faris 6:47 160k before defeat 100 (69w/23d/8r)
Imperial Elite cataphract 8:19 188k before defeat 100 (79w/21d/0r)
Sturgian Druzhinnik Champion 5:42 Won 77 (53w/24d/0r)
Khuzait Khan's Guard 2:21 Win 4 (4w/0d/0r)
Battanian Fian Champion 1:25 Win 0..

My observations:

  • Vlandian Banner Knights are paper
  • Faris make for decentish cavalry, probably better than Cataphracts offensively, but these guys are pansies, 8 of them ran away.
  • Cataphracts are really tanky, not the greatest cavalry but definitely hard to kill. Probably more op with reduced damage settings if that's how you like to play.
  • Sturgian Druzhinnik Champion are actually really good cavalry with proper unit stats, who knew.
  • Khan's guard goes pew pew while riding around everywhere, then turn into okayish melee cavalry after running out of arrows. I got annoyed watching them even though I wasn't the one fighting them. Not the most accurate archers, nor do they have the most arrows but are great in short fights on the open field, skirmishing and getting around quickly on the map.
  • Well.. Fian champs are overtuned to say the least. I didnt even hit f6. I literally just hit f3 and set them to loose formation where they spawned, not even on a hill or anything. Everything died then retreated before even really reaching them..

I was going to do tests with mixed noble units but I don't see the point anymore now that I see that you're probably off just going full fian champs or khan's guard.

So here's a bonus test instead. Only 50 Khan's guard, then only 50 Fian Champs.

Noble Unit Name Battle Duration Win / Kills before loss Casualties (wounded/dead/retreated)
Khuzait Khan's Guard 6:14 146k before defeat 50 (39w/11d/0r)
Battanian Fian Champion 2:00 Win 13 (11w/2d/0r)

Only hit F6 for the Khan's Guard battle, but for the Fian Champs battle, I started with just setting a loose formation where they spawned, then hitting F6 when the enemies got close, but it didn't look like much changed from me hitting F6 here.

Khan's guard started out steady and strong it looked like, but then started getting absolutely demolished as soon as they started running out of arrows. These guys also kill things a lot slower than Fian champs. Observation? Not good for long drawn out fights, they're better in short fights and outside of sieges.

Fian champs on the other hand barely even moved.. a few of them pulled out swords, but the majority of them stayed put for the most part while shooting everything down, even once enemy troops were in melee range or behind them.

Sad but true story, 50 khan's guard is stronger than 100 banner knights. 50 fian champs is still better than 100 of anything. I already knew Fian Champs were stupid strong, but didnt think the difference was this huge.

TL;DR? Fian champs op. Set them on a hill or something behind a few infantry or spearmen in a shield wall, circle or square formation, though you probably won't need that much since everything will die before even reaching you. Ranged units in general seem to be a bit overtuned atm.



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 12:12AM by lemon07r https://ift.tt/3b8IIcr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX