Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

For those complaining about the state of the game.

I'm gonna be honest and blunt here so if you are not okay with that, then skip this post. But if you disagree with something I said I'm open to a discussion. After all we all want the game to be the best Mount and Blade it can possibly be.

So I recently came back to check out the game after about two months break and I noticed two things. One, the game received some further improvements and changes. And two, some of banner lord community is still toxic. So I felt like I need to get these things of my chest.

This is an obvious one, but it seems it needs to be reminded. This is an early access game. I read some people say things along the lines of "well, it's been almost a year now" No, it's been seven months. There is five months left until Banner lord EA reaches its first birthday. Considering how much progress has been achieved already in seven months I'm confident that the game will be in much better state in next five months. Will everything be perfect and bug-free ? Probably not, but let's acknowledge and appreciate the progress there has been made so far. One good example of this, is perks. I've seen a lot folks complain that the perks are not fully implemented in the game. Now they are almost all here and people just moved on to another thing to complain about. Yet I hear no one is appreciate that we have almost fully working perks now.

I encourage you to rollback to original patch that EA came in and compare for yourself how much the game progressed.

Mods. Another thing I see being mentioned is how "well mod (X) fixed problem (Y) ages ago!" Yeah, maybe it did, but majority of those mods haven't been updated for a while now. Sure, some modders made a temporary fix but baking in the features and fixes into the game that will work with every future patch is another matter entirely, so if something has not been fully implemented yet, let's trust that Devs know the right time to do so. Also, this is not in any shape or form meant to trivialise the work that modders do. Mods for bannerlord provided me with several more hours of fun. Even the recent Vlandian Helmets mod got me excited to return to the game since I am a sucker for medieval armour that was wore by Vlandian in Warband.

Next, let's not forget that this is not a triple A studio. Many of you probably played Warband and some of you maybe even played the OG M&B. Lets not pretend like those games weren't a bit wonky themselves, but we still have fond memories of those games and the mods created for them.

Also guys, remember that we are still in a pandemic. People are losing jobs, economy is a mess and no one knows what next 6 months gonna be like. So let's give some grace, not only to Bannerlord developers but gaming studios In general. Several triple A games had to be delayed this year.

Lastly, this is not aimed at those who give genuine constructive feedback. This for you who are still whining about the game and not giving feedback to Devs. I have no sympathy for you. Devs were completely transparent about the state of the game and you signed up for this anyway.

submitted by /u/SanguineJoker
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX