Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

FPS issue when moving mouse. Warband

Hey everyone,

So I decided to start up a warband campaign after not playing the game for a few years.

I don't remember this being an issue years ago, but anytime I move my mouse, even just slightly, the pointer stutters and I lose 100 fps. If I continue to move the mouse in a more realistic fashion I will continue to drop to 10-15 fps. This isnt noticeable in battles, but is extremely noticeable in menus and on the world map.

I have a zowie fk2, so I just manually set the dpi to 400 to see if that would fix the issue. It didn't. I've tried directx7 and 9. Tried using windowed mode by pressing alt-enter. Tried setting a different resolution. Made sure vsync was off, verified the integrity of my game files, tried to run as admin, tried running without mods.

Nothing fixed the issue.

Any ideas?

Edit: forgot to mention...

I typically run the game at 999fps. In the menus, in fights, and on the map I run at a consistent 999fps. I tried lowering the max fps to 250, 144, 60, and 30. All resulted with the following... When I slowly inch my mouse across any screen I lose about 25% of my fps. When I realistically move my mouse around the screen, say when I'm trying to sell a bunch of items at a shop, I will have a high of 15-20 fps, and I've seen single digits if I move it fast enough.

My rig is overkill for this game, but I tried running everything from very high to low and nothing fixed it.

My dpi is set at 400, which is already the lowest setting and normal dpi for mice even 10 years old.



Submitted December 23, 2020 at 12:32AM by Doulikevidya https://ift.tt/38vi924

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX