Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

How hard is it to fix sieges.

Like seriously it's annoying how you can see mods but sieges are still a mess. I mean how annoying is it to have your guys stand right beside the ladders but nobody wants to climb it, your guys will be standing inside the gates but nobody is hitting the gate to open it...

The only ones hitting the gate are the enemy... no why would you be trying to break your own defences.

The AI basically runs in all these different directions or they lock onto a specific character and they don't care about getting hit from behind. They pool up in these spots and create these chokepoints.

Even if you destroy the walls it doesn't give you much advantage. It's just a shame. It feels like the devs are adding a bunch of other stuff but not fixing massive things like sieges. It makes me cringe In sieges.

I've fallen through the map. I've fallen into impossible places to escape from. AI won't care about the walls beside. If they have a long weapon all they do is hit the walls beside them, they never take the walls into consideration, use overhead or straight strikes.

I want to love sieges so much. But nothing has changed since I started playing. How long does it take really? If some individual can make a mode in a few weeks but you can't just implement it into the game then wtf? So many broken aspects to this game but it gers passed off as an amazing game.

I enjoy it I definetly do but there are so many parts thay destroy my desire to play this game more often. Idk how many close sieges I've only lost because my guys won't go up the ladder and they get demolished by archers.

FIX YOUR SIEGES. and let's stop saying this is such an amazing game when the Ai acts retarded constantly.

submitted by /u/heh98
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX