Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Bulk trade with Lords

So i haven't found anything yet on the internet about this topic, but this problem it's just ridiculous how annoying it can get...

Bulk trading with lords. You have to painstakingly click every item, and select the quantity by dragging. If you have tens of items this could take minutes. And God have mercy on you if you play with mods like "better looting" because you could have hundreds of items in your inventory. Whenever I want to trade with a lord and you wish to select specific items it's just pain.... You can either click on the middle button where it doesn't drag anyway every item to trade, but it automatically goes for your money (if you have enough) or you end up spending up to 10 minutes of mindlessly clicking and dragging every item quantity you want to give/sell. Not fun.

I tried every keyboard combinations so far but nothing works to select the entire quantity of an item and it doesn't work. (say like all 154 pieces of Leather bound Kite shield, the way you can with soldiers/items in towns with shift+click = 5, ctrl+click = all). Now I'm not talking about traders or town trade, where you can select very easy any items, but with lords...you can't.

So the question is: can anyone help me with an answer? If i missed the right key? keyboard combination, please tell me...

PS: right click strictly on the "+" sign will select the items faster, but only after you selected the item and then click exactly on the + right click, otherwise it will not work



Submitted June 29, 2021 at 06:27AM by Left_Firefighter_762 https://ift.tt/3h0bxya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX