Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Why even have children when they dont get to do anything and the game is way too easy for the player

By the time they are 18 you either have 1-2 other factions left that are barely half the strength combined and they are fighting each other. the game is way too easy and the ai is just weird for example i choose vlandia as it is in a great spot right next to the tasty fian champions and only aserai to be wary of and i just capture all the cities of castles of battania in the first war they declare but the ai in my 2000 day playthrough didnt even take a single city while only having 3000 strength aserai and sturgia was busy fighting me so they literally only had battania to worry about and they did not take a single castle???? its just me in southern empire thats literally having a war with north west empires + sturgia and asera at the same time capturing cities and actually progressing the map like my oldest kid is 8 years old and there is only vlandia and sturgia left with a single north empire city by the time the kids 18 i will most likely finish capturing every city.

submitted by /u/dpbart
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX