Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Love the game but time to wait and see……..army battle spawns are pointless and man the grind!…….

Recently I’ve been using mods like better garrison (you can transports troops) but I found I started getting into debt fast the more I conquered the map, I’d manage the garrisons but still.

Then all of a sudden the game gets mad and everyone wants to fight me, fine….so I employed loads of characters and gave fiefs away but there still weak characters and I can’t employ lords, especially prisoners as I can’t talk to them! I’m on epic and they don’t care about updating to 1.7.2 there.

So better garrisons I reduced the wage impact and boom I can enjoy the game instead of playing a smithing simulator!

You forget how many hours of your life your say wasting funding an army based on smithing, imagine saying to your troops, don’t worry lads we can pay you, just let me make some 2 handed swords! 😃

I then decided to totally unlock all weapons and smithing limits as again was losing real life hours, it’s a game end of the day!

Upto this point I’ve probably gone in 300hrs

So with those life suckers out of the way I could enjoy the game more but my beef now is the battles themselves! They’ve started getting large but troops just drop in from out of the sky, you’ll kick some serious ass, I’ll be 100 enemies defeated by myself and then boom a massive drop of cavalry drops on you xyz and keep going until your the only one left….

It’s like it knows beforehand and your dead no matter what

So after that I’ve given up

Will the game ever have all enemies at once’s or is this was what warband was like?

submitted by /u/wipe0wt2097
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX