Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Fuck you Temion

The year was 1099. I was serving under the banner of the Southern Empire and for the rightful Empress Rhaegea, and I am the top general in the Empire's Armies, always first to act, and never have been bested on the field of battle. For as long as I even bother remembering, Our state has been waging a war to the death against the terrible trio of kingdoms; the sucky Sturgians, the Vain Vlandians, and the Ass Aserai. Our, or should I say my, first target was the great menace of the north. For years, we waged total war in a never ending tug of war for the charred and bloodied remains of Sturgia proper. After years and years of ceaseless carnage and death, I had finally manage to destroy Sturgia for good. I had massacred their nobles, torched their towns, made their people our own. I had dealt out death so easily, that Sturgia will possible never truely recover from death's hastened march. Even now, the Vlandians had called their bannermen to swipe Sturgia under their mighty paw, for they are presently upon the gates of Varnovapol, clawing away at any hopes of peace.

My second enemy, the Aserai, were no less a belligerent and numerous foe. Our campaigns began in earnest by securing our borders towns such as Danustica and Vostrum, and the surrounding villages and fortresses. Next, we began our push into the wastes of the Deserts.

Husn Fulq was the first to fall. Many battles ensued. The city was captured and recaptured more times than I even want to admit. More lives taken, needlessly.

Then it was Razih's turn to feel the carnage of incessant warfare. Like Hubyar, they too suffered at the hands of fate.

Which brings us to Hubyar. That damn city. Innumerable sieges and battles would be the order of the day. When we finally captured it, I felt a strange sense of relief, that my ways of fire and sword may one day put aside, so that I may raise my family and clan in Amprela, and grow older, wiser, more powerful. As these tender thoughts soothed my blood-soaked soul, treachery was brewing within the Empire.

Enter Temion, of the Leonipardes, a reasonably powerful land-holding clan, who owned the city of Poros, and the recently captured, by my hands mind you, Hubyar. This wonderful man decided it would be wise to turncoat and join the Aserai, setting my progress back and adding more to be made. More lives loss.

More lives loss.

More days spent not with my family.

Growing older and weaker.

As warring drains my humanity, leaving but a husk that once was a strapping young warrior.

It is abundantly clear to me that their will be no compromise. No peace or justice or love or brotherhood. We no longer need such silly things.

Temion and his clan will pay the price, in blood and bones.

TLDR Temion is a treacherous cunt



Submitted July 28, 2022 at 10:03PM by Defiant_Thinking_876 https://ift.tt/TCYg9iS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX