Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Day 236 and I JUST learned Party skills don't stack the way I thought...

So, I'm brand new to the game. Aside from a couple "trial runs" that never made it past day 20, this is my first real playthrough of the game. I'm completely hooked (and have already preordered Banner Lord for console when it comes out next week.) But, there are some aspects of the game I'm still not 100% familiar with. For example, this entire time, I thought that any NPC's party skill points would stack with the other NPC's skill points in that skill and then that number would be added to my own skill points. For example: Let's say I have one NPC with 2 skill points in tactics, then I have another NPC with 1 point in tactics, and a 3rd NPC with 3 points in tactics. I thought that all of those points would stack with each other as well as with my own. But now I'm learning only the HIGHEST NPC skill will stack with mine. (The trainer skill being the only exception.) Meaning I've wasted a RIDICULOUS amount of my NPC's skill points. 🤦‍♂️ This is almost as bad as when I found out on Day 97 that my NPC's leader skills don't affect me or my party directly. (I had thrown about 7 skill points among 3 NPC's into inventory management and couldn't figure out why my inventory wasnt expanding. 😂🤣😂) I would start over, now that I'm aware of these things, but I'm already pretty far in and, after Banner Lords comes out next week, I doubt I'll play much Warband. I just hope I don't run into any more fun little surprises. 😂🤣😂

Alright, I'm finished bitching, now. I just had to rant about this a little cuz none of my friends or family are gamers so they just wouldn't understand how shitty this is 😂



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 12:16AM by CritMarsh https://ift.tt/YAFr7b8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX