Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Worst trade deal in the history of trade deals?!

I’ll try to keep it short. Playing as Vlandia, and the first real burst of land I got was during the first war with Aserai. I got Senala, Quyaz and some castles in between, random guy gets Askar, we pushed them to the river and now I’m rich. Flash forward 5 years after we went on to repeatedly bully Sturgia and Battania for a while, suddenly the 3,000 pop Aserai are feeling brave against the 14,000 pop Vlandian Chads. How dare they?

Then we get to today. I spend a day off playing, having fun, crashing now and then right before winning a siege, normal stuff. I essentially dedicated like 4 hours to the solo eradication of the Aserai while the rest of the kingdom beats off outside of Marunath, the whole time Derherth is giving everything I take to Ospir. That’s fine tho cuz I don’t want to be the vlandian whose land is just the old Aserai territory.

I have them pushed all the way to Hubyar, they have lost like 5 armies and I’ve countered several sieges with one 800 man army of my home boys. All they are throwing at us now is recruits and any mercenary they can find and I’m feeling fantastic. Just before I am able to assault the city, kingdom votes for peace. I’m thinking that’s fine cuz I’d like to mend my shit and not have to keep fighting off recruits, until I turn around and see that fucking ospir figured he’d switch to the Aserai… they got everything back and more. I could role play this as a reason to rebel but I don’t even want to keep playing. I just feel disgusted.

Edit: when I wrote the title I thought giving the land back was part of the peace deal. Nope, just ospir being ospir.

submitted by /u/Solid-Ad7137
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX