Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Early/mid game, Archer Cavalry too overpowered?

In the early game, I know there are options (trading, quests, etc.) but am I just missing something? It seems too obvious to just round up some low T2-T4 khuzait archer cavs (especially since you can hire low tier archer cavs without needing to have horses for them) to get you started?

It doesnt cost a lot to get 10 or so archer cavs and you can be fast enough to avoid the fights you want and kill what you can handle and just increase your size to 20-40 of whatever tier you can afford.

I try to avoid the temptation and go with infantry but your force is slower and overtime they do get killed off in melee's. It just really feels like you punish yourself avoiding pure archer cavalry and once you can afford it (a short somewhat tedius but easy grind on bandits) you can run with 50+ upper tier archer cavalry and go after nobles as a mercenary in wars.

Being a merc with a mini doom stack of 50-70+ veteran archer cavs and you can rinse and repeat attacking single nobles and either sell gear/troops for good money and sell the lord for a boost of gold or let go for the charm boost. By then your reknown grows over time with the fights and you can go to any kingdom as a noble / remain as a merc and really bring in the money while running down the enemies while building your skills/companions/party up to be ready for the late game.

I know blacksmithing and a few other methods can make good money but you gotta let it go at some point (and early black smithing is ... painful ).

Anyways just ... seems like its just too practical to go with mid tier archer cavs in early to mid. Doing this as a merc/noble and running around whacking nobles, and I raised a few million gold just selling loot/nobles (once their relationship was 50+ since I beat them multiple times).

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/NetZeroSum
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX