Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Cantabrian Circle

Today I used the Cantabrian Circle to great effect as the Khuzaits.

While playing BannerKings I decided to raid a Southern Imperial village to secure silk for my velvet workshop, triggering a war between my liege Monchug Khagan and Regina Rhagaea.

After my raid I noticed Rhagaea patrolling her lands with a small retinue of 80 troops. My army of 170, which consisted entirely of lancers and horse archers, successfully pursued her and started a battle in a large valley surrounded by woods.

The cowardly imperials hid their crossbowmen in the forest while stationing a shield wall of fairly low level legionnaries at the edge of the treeline. I could not flank the enemy, so all advantage should have gone to the imperials.

I set my lancers to the side where I could command them to charge at the mounted Rhagaea and her entourage if they chose to attack my horse archers. I then commanded my horse archers to enter a column formation and had them follow me. To my surprise this actually worked. I ran in a circle in front of the legionnaries, keeping my archers mobile while also allowing them to fire at the enemy. The Cantabrian Circle was complete. Legionnaries and crossbowmen alike fell to my horse archers and skilled companions.

Meanwhile my lancers annihilated Rhagaea. Her weakened legionnaries decided to charge, ultimately getting wiped out by my cavalry and archers. The crossbowmen themselves also fell to my lancers, allowing me to capture the Empress herself in the first battle of the war.

submitted by /u/Aw_Ratts
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX