Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

(Question) Main Quest/Dragon Banner questions/scenarios in M&B2 Bannerlord

  1. (In campaign) Is the main quest even required/needed at all?! Other than to see the cutscenes or for role play? Like can you still make a kingdom in campaign mode if you just ignore the main quest after the initial “build up your clan” part at the beginning of the game?!

  2. Can you build the dragon banner, then support a kingdom/give the dragon banner to a kingdom, & then leave with your fiefs & still be able to start your own kingdom without any negative consequences due to ignoring/failing the main quest line after that?! (Other than failing the main quest- which I don’t care about as long as I can still start a kingdom & as long as there are no other negative consequences, such as the empire uniting due to me ignoring the conspiracy missions after I leave the kingdom I gave the banner to. Or such as the empire being stuck in a endless state of conspiracy because I ignore the conspiracy missions.)

2A. Or does the dragon banner come with you when you leave the kingdom you initially supported/leave the kingdom you gave the dragon banner to/leave the kingdom you were vassaling for? Like say I give the banner to vlandia/support vlandia, & then I leave their kingdom & start my own, does vlandia keep the dragon banner? Or does the dragon banner leave with me/stay with my player?!

  1. (Continued) Has anyone tried doing either of these scenarios?! (Supporting a faction/giving away the dragon banner to a faction, then leaving that kingdom & starting your own & then either ignoring the main quest after that or continuing on with the main quest but with your own kingdom?)- essentially using the dragon banner to make enemies attack the kingdom you are leaving. If any have tried this plz chime in & let us know what happens.

Like, (Since I don’t really care about the cutscenes/role play,) Should I just ignore the main dragon banner quest all together & go about being a merc then vassal then leave the kingdom I am vassaling for with my fiefs & peace out with them immediately while I build up strength & attack weaker enemies like battania & sturgia.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in with useful information/advice.

(Basically I don’t want to waste a whole long play-though & then get stuck bc I messed up the main quest or something stupid.)



Submitted December 04, 2023 at 11:43PM by anon_chase https://ift.tt/6xpfgVr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX