Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Small tiny noobish question

Ok so, I've been a mercenary for the rhodoks for a while and won countless battles (had to retreat only once) against the weaklings of the Sarranid, we also managed to conquer two castles, Shariz and Durquba. Towards the end of the war I officially joined the rhodoks and got the village of Emer (quite good, built a mill and a messenger post already), also earned a hell lot of money and, even if I'm always on loss I manage to earn gold with cleaning bandits...the problem is, I have a huge army with lots of high tier troops such as 12 Rhodok Sergeants, 1 Swadian Knight, some Rhodok Sharpshooters, a couple of Hired Blades and Mercenary Cavalry and 2 Sarranid Mamalukes as well as many troops ready to upgrade, mostly Swadian Men at Arms, that I can't upgrade because of upkeep cost, so I'm basically a powerful 65 men (including Artimenner and Borcha) army which is very versatile and can beat armies even twice as strong as me without many casualties, too bad it's almost useless because the Rhodoks decided to avoid war, King Graveth wants to improve relations with everyone except the Khanate, which he fears, and loss a good opportunity to attack them because they were at war with the Vaegir and Sarranids....I also refused a mission to attack the Vaegir right after the Sarranid war because it wasn't a good strategic position (no borders and all) and since then no such tasks presented....so how can I start a war without ruining my reputation with the king and that will involve the whole faction and not just me?

TL;DR My army scares everyone but there's no war and I need to start one that will involve all my faction (Rhodoks) without ruining the reputation with my king (posdibly), what do I do?

Please help, it's day 150 and I'm tired of countless feasts, I didn't join Swadia FFS.



Submitted March 21, 2017 at 04:30PM by Lorenzum http://ift.tt/2nyG7E7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX