Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Why is Taleworlds so stingy with the Bannerlord updates?

I think we've all gotten to the point of absolute disgust with the way TW is handling their PR for this game, whether we want to admit it or not. I get it that they want to make the best game possible and it takes time, but it's not an excuse to keep your fanbase in the dark for months without any update, when we all know there's always something they could show us, no matter how small.

I mean, just look at what it's doing to the community. There's so little media to go around that we're forced to desperately over-analyze and speculate about ever single pixel of every screenshot, because there's nothing else to talk about for months.

Where would this franchise be if the fans wouldn't keep the fire going? I just think it's a little bit insulting towards us how they just refuse to keep us in the loop. We don't ask for much.

And to say stuff like "they don't owe us anything" is pretty stupid. Any successful game developer owes the fans everything. It's just simple as that. If there's no us, there's nobody to buy and hype your game. It's common courtesy to keep us updated.

I just fail to see what good this radio silence does to the game or the company? If they released more media, their game would be in news circulation more, therefore gaining more exposure and more people to await the game's release. It's impossible to see this as anything other than TW shooting themselves in the foot.

Also, remember what happened with No Man's Sky, they released almost no media prior to release, and people had to fill in the gaps in their heads, and then the game turned out to be a huge piece of shit because nobody knew what they were getting in the first place.

Just saying, a lack of media leads to people jumping into conclusions and anticipating a game that doesn't actually exist in the form they think.



Submitted March 19, 2017 at 06:54PM by Deathshuck http://ift.tt/2mK8mMA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX