Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

With Fire and Sword Cursor Problem

Hi all, so I feel like I've exhausted my options as far as searching on Google. So now I turn to you, good Harvesters and Skull-Drinkers.

I recently got a new laptop (Acer Aspire V17 Nitro - Black Edition) with Windows 10, Intel Core i7, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m. Warband works like a dream, yet when I try With Fire and Sword, my cursor just doesn't appear on screen; it's there in that I can still hover over things and select them, but I can't see the actual cursor. I've done everything Google, Steam forums, and Tale Worlds forums have on the issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, changed the size of icons and apps, made sure all my drivers were updated, made sure cursor trailing was disabled, and still nothing.

In windowed mode the cursor appears, but I hate playing in windowed mode and with a computer this expensive and a game I payed for, I refuse to settle and play it in any way less than how I prefer; especially since it worked just fine on my old-ass POS Dell that was 6+ years old.

Any help or suggestions from you all would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.



Submitted March 22, 2017 at 05:51PM by Nihil94 http://ift.tt/2mRKohm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX