Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Just fought in my first large scale battle with over 300 combatants.

After months of hard work I've finally proven myself to King Harlaus and now serve him as a lord. My first orders were given by Count Tredian who planned a siege of the city of Dhirim against our enemies, the Nords. We'd been fighting the Nords for a long time with little to no change and a push like this would be a devastating blow to our enemies.

Not wanting to dissapoint my new King I rushed to Dhirim where I found Count Tredian locked in combat with a Nordic lord, a 65v160 encounter. Luckily I arrived just in time, rushing to his aid with my 100 strong army. This was going to be an intense fight and I knew what I had to do.

I opened up iTunes and loaded up Bastard off the Game Of Thrones Season 6 soundtrack before beginning the battle. As the strings faded in I ordered my cavalry to follow me, attempting to flank the enemy's defensive line as the rest of my men charged them head on. The track continued to build as I ordered the charge, joining my cavalry as they crashed into the enemy's formation.

Before long the battle had become complete chaos. I found myself caught in the center of the fight, desperately trying to aid my infantry as best I could. Suddenly, my horse collapsed beneath my legs and I was flung to the ground. I frantically rushed to my feet to find I was surrounded by Nords. I felt my heart sink as I clutched my shield against my chest, accepting my fate. The Nords raised their swords as I raised mine, prepared to go down fighting.

Suddenly, the music burst into life as my remaining cavalry flew past me, throwing themselves at my opponents. Sword still raised I acted quickly, taking on 3 opponents. I cut one down before my shield shattered in my hands. I took a hit to my stomach, cutting my health in half before I desperately swung at them, cutting through them like grass. My eyes darted across the battlefield for a shield which I snatched before charging into the fight, but before I knew it it was over. My few remaining men cheered amongst the fallen as I left the battle victorious. The music faded out as I caught my breath, holy shit what a battle. It's safe to say that that experience has hooked me on this game.



Submitted May 25, 2017 at 04:44PM by RedditRobotic http://ift.tt/2ql3yPw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX