Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

This game is addictive as fuck and I already need mods.

I recently got this game from Gog.com and I got FUCKING HOOKED. Two nights in a damn row with no sleep.

I started two characters. On one I try to play the game as vanilla as possible to experience the game fully.

The other? ... Well, I got so many hired blades and Sweden knights that I literally became The Crusade. And yes, I do cheat on this one to get fun out of everything I can.

I took over like half a "country" and then became a vassal to the Sweden King for 5 minutes before quitting his leadership. I considered him an ally!

I needed new Castles and so, I set my crusade towards rhodoka. I assblasted about 2/3 of the country before the Sweden King declared war on me.

In my rage, I set the crusade, with my character using a giant two handed sword leading them, and took 1/3 of their land. Now I am not sure which one is the one to be conquered first. The rhodoka rarely attack, but the Sweden people attack when possible. But I need to claim more of their land while rhodoka is close to being mine.

I keep all the Kings and lords in one heavily armed castle near the mountains and don't let them be taken. I plan on selling them as sex slaves if possible.

I am literally at war with the world on this character.

Now then, the other part of the title.

Does anybody have any mod suggestions? After playing for a while and blasting Sabaton I realized how lacking the item selection is in the game and how weird it felt that my Godsend of a crusader could knock them out in like 1-3 blows.

If you have a mod suggestion, could you please link it and give a brief explanation of what it does? If possible at least.

And yes, I realize that I did not write the names right, but I don't remember them correctly and I hope they are close enough.

Ps: How the hell can Lords and Kings be knocked out with a giant sword cutting their throat? Or even escape when they got knocked out?

Pps: blade sisters, hired blades and Swedish knights are the best.



Submitted May 22, 2017 at 04:30AM by _KNZ_ http://ift.tt/2rHcrnp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX