Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

How exactly do you play COOP BATTLE now ?

Hi guys !

I have been playing M&B:warband for a while and with the steam sales i conviced a friend to buy it too.

I thought that it would be easy to play a coop campaign where my friend would join me for the battle via Floris Evolved. But it is not. First of all i downloaded Floris Evolved via the steam workshop.

The thing is, when i engage an enemy, i click on "setup multiplayer battle" but i have an error "WSE not running"

I checked internet and it seems like WSE isn't updated anymore ?

I have to says that i don't know what it is exactly even if i heard about it before.

Anyways anyone know what i should do ? your help would be greatly appreciated !

TLDR : I don''t know how to play Floris Evolved in coop campaign battle and would like some help

EDIT : Any other way to play coop is fine to me it doesn't have to be Floris Evolved



Submitted June 24, 2017 at 09:38AM by fredus29 http://ift.tt/2sCnnoZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX