Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

There's nothing worse than failing so completely and utterly as this

SO! Long story short, I'd managed to build up a small kingdom in eastern Calradia, taking up a few swadian castles, nothing really out of the ordinary here, I decide that, as Swadia is very small, only having two towns left, I decide to take one, I also decide that 'hey so if you have lots of guns thats good right' so, I replace my veteran footmen and infantry, almost all of which at this point are standardised with good helmets, armour, swords and shields, with massed recruits which only have chainmail, a billhook, a gun, and 15 rounds of ammunition. That was my first mistake. My second mistake was not removing the knights from my army, I end up getting intercepted by the king's army at this point, just outside, but we're about equal in numbers, and I have more guns, so it'll be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong. When the battle commences, I have my knights form up infront of my recruits, I have the recruits form one large prickly mass of guns and billhooks (Just to note, I had forgotten to actually garrison my castles at this point, and all my vassals, two of which had 200+ strong armies, were stuck in Zendar.) so, the swadian cavalry charge, I have my recruits open fire as my knights charge too! Literally every single one of my knights is gunned down from behind them

Lordran knight killed by Lordran Recruit

Lordran knight killed by Lordran Recruit

Lordran knight killed by Lordran Recruit

Lordran knight killed by Lordran Recruit

Lordran knight killed by Lordran Recruit

as far as the eye can see, now, this wouldn't be so bad you may think, but then these, these, these absolute masterminds, these gods of the battlefield, I turn to look at them, just to make sure I'm not being decieved and my men aren't gunning the knights down

Gwyndolin Darksun knocked unconscious by Lordran recruit

Long story short, we get completely and utterly crushed as most of my recruits begin to break without me and i lose 140+ to simply being run down by Swadian cavalry, to make it even shorter, it ends with me and my last 40 or so men fending off 1400 Swadians, and getting utterly defeated, though we did kill about 120 of them before they managed to push through onto the walls, and massacre us.

Tl;dr Massed guns are way too effective in Nova Aetas



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 04:53PM by Dragonslayer_Yvonne http://ift.tt/2y9sNI0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX