Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Would you prefer a star wars mod or a medieval/fantasy mod?

I was lastly playing kotor 2 and was thinking about making a mod for it ; but I quickly realized that it would not be as great as I intended for two main reasons : I know the game perfectly and the player/modder base is almost dead.

So I finally decided that, if I had enough time, I would gladly release a relevant warband mod on the Star Wars universe.

But there was already something else in my mind concerning modding warband : a medieval fantasy world with in-depth factions and stories : everything I want is already written but I don't have time to work on it for the moment. The map is also ready.

The specificity of my mod would come from the emphasis on story, quests and duels : that's why it may fit the star wars universe too.

The combat system is already ready (including lightsaber forms, which are trainable in combat, and quests to get those) ; not considering force powers and blaster deflection, which will take a lot of time (I want to avoid shields in melee combat as much as possible). Every single feature I would like to add is technically possible and is written down. I already worked with the map editor/blender and the scene editor, but I lack time.

Who am I ? I did mod to mitigate some balancing issues in games such as kotor 2 / skyrim ; nevertheless, I always started out from other's mods so I never had the possibility to release them. I am a fan of the mod Requiem for Skyrim.

Sorry for my poor english, I hope that it will not be a problem if a mod is released somehow, someday.

And thanks for reading !



Submitted December 30, 2017 at 04:17AM by HunDeTroie http://ift.tt/2CcJHfe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX