Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I love infantry, and their lack of brains saddens me.

I know every single troop in Warband is braindead, but I feel like infantry is the category that suffers the most from it (excluding horse archers with the Native AI).

When I try to make a shieldwall, if one charging enemy manages to make it through, everyone turns around to look at him, exposing their back to the rest of the charging party who tears them a new asshole. Sometimes literally.

When I try to make them advance to get closer to the enemy archers, they continue to look back at the same guy that made it through 2 minutes ago, while walking backwards, conveniently exposing their back to the archers who turn their butts into pincushions.

When, out of frustration, I make them charge, hoping they'll find something more productive (and less suicidal) to do, they decide that gathering into a full squad, and running after a lone enemy horseman for 10 minutes would make for a great tactical move. Spoiler: they don't catch up with him, but they do get flanked by the rest of the enemy cavalry.

And if, by miracle, they decide that they should actually move as a whole towards the main group of enemies, they all target the same enemy unit at once, turning a ranked battle into a rugby contest where everyone plays elbows to make it to the frontline.

Next playthrough, it's going to be full heavy cavalry.



Submitted April 13, 2018 at 04:52PM by AffectionateCut https://ift.tt/2HARMtO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX