Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

What's the fastest way to gain influence in the Last Days mod? It seems to go really slowly?

Playing as an Uruk-hai for Isengard. Currently level 17 or so, and am Rank 8 (Commander of Legions) with Isengard. I can only get my party size up to around 70-90 (12 Charisma, 4 Leadership), which means obviously I can't try to take out settlements on my own but can usefully contribute to battles and other engagements. However, I will say it is incredibly frustrating (even in native, but especially in this mod) that you cannot control allied troops in the battlefield. I would very much like to suggest that be tweaked, currently battles have barely any strategic element to them because whatever I do with the few troops of mine that join the battle is rendered null and void because my AI allies will just charge all the time.

Another thing that I'm concerned about is that Influence seems to take an exorbitantly long time to gain, particularly considering that the costs of making suggestions to other Captains (e.g. follow me, go there, patrol here, etc.) are so high (I accidentally made a suggestion to Mog the Seven-fingered to besiege a settlement and lost 35 influence)! It's difficult to take an active role in the campaign when I can't effectively manage some of the other captains (even after rising in the ranks). I'm hoping it's maybe the case that when I reach rank 9 (Right Hand to Saruman) I can order the other Captains around for free but I suspect that is not the case? In any event, I think the influence cost to make suggestions to Captains within your own faction should be drastically lowered, or maybe it should get lower incrementally as you rise in the ranks until it is finally free at rank 9.



Submitted April 15, 2018 at 06:21AM by -Caesar https://ift.tt/2qxjvnw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX