Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

my first game in warband

so I start the game off as a male, son of nobleman, squire trained and looking for revenge in swadia. I do the quest thingy in the beggining and it's going okay. I had watched some begginner guides so I kinda knew how to start the game.

So I'm going around killing bandits and doing quests and the such. out of these one stands out where count Despin asked me to tax his fief Amere and bring him the money, so I do that but for some reason the quest wasn't completing so I told him that I wouldn't be able to do it and he got kinda mad but it's okay. and thus I was just a bloke with like 15 soldiers and 5000d.

at some point I encountered count Klargus (or smth idk) and became a mercenary. now with a (somewhat) steady income I built up my forces (around 25-30 men) and went to join the fight. now at this point Swadia was at war with the Nords, The Khergit Khanate and the Sarranid Sultanate. Problem is I didn't really know how to do combat and I ended up getting defeated more often than not. So my guy was captured around 15 times and escaped every time, then I would start over and build up my forces and get confident and get captured again until basically all the wars ended

during peace time, I went to King Harlaus and became a vassal and he gave me the fief of Ushkuru because of course. as a vassal with a more steady (not) income I built up more forces and by the time a new war started (with the nords) I had enough power to handle myself properly. I also learned how to fight better and also the benefit of joining in in more massive battles.

meanwhile I started getting into courtship relations. I won a tournament in Praven and managed to impress a young Lady who was the ambitious type. I met her once, read her some poetry, all was going fine. in our second meeting however she told me she had been betrothed to Count Despin but she would rather be with me :'(. so I broke our ties and went on with my life. at some point in my journey (probably in another feast coz Swadia) I met count Despin who not so kindly told me to lay off her and also reminded me that I owed him some 5000d so he kinda hated me now. well whatever he's an asshole anyways

by the time the war ended I had hoarded a bunch of cash and equipment and I built an even bigger group (around 50 men). the khanate attacked again and I was doing pretty good. and because I was doing so good, I decided fuck it, let's build a watchtower in Ushkuru. it cost 3000d which was basically half my money but I thought I could afford it. boy was I wrong.

As things were going well I trained my men and made them into a pretty high class group. this is where you might start seeing the problem. Well Ushkuru got raided and I lost all my budget so I started losing around 900d each month. on my last legs I went by hunting down hostiles and selling the loot trying to make enough money to support myself.

what I realised later is that I probably should have bought an enterprise before the watchtower. that way I at least would have been getting more money back.

but anyway that was my first game. I survived ~170 days and went up to vassal with one fief. I think I did pretty good but I don't really know

(in the end I never paid back Count Despin)



Submitted June 14, 2018 at 10:03AM by AlexDaCookie https://ift.tt/2JE214u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX