Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

What to do for cash / growth in early game between wars while staying honorable, bandits are rare? [Floris, if relevant]

I've played Warband for over a hundred hours, a bit under half of it on Floris, and I'm having difficulty with this routinely. I've got a party of 59, not enough fame for vassalage, and I'm milling around the Kindom of Rhodoks as the faction I'd like to be with. The lords are rarely offering me quests and the Rhodok lands are chock full of manhunters so the bandit population is pretty culled.

This is the early game, so I can't set up enterprises in town, and if there's no war on in my faction, there's no mercing, so there's no stable income and I have to hope I get a good fight or quest each week to pay for my crew. So what can I do in this downtime?

Village quests outside of bandit defense are basically 'spend all your money on us' so that's out of the question for now. A dishonorable character can raid a village or caravan, but in my case I'll be encouraging my medic Jeremus to ditch me. Should I just try adventuring around another part of the world hoping I can find some more bandit fights?

Or would it be better off to ditch Jeremus, find someone who doesn't mind raiding to be my medic instead, and just tank the honor hits with some honorable deeds?



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 06:09AM by PoliteTimesplitter https://ift.tt/2LT39lq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX