Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

My love, Lady Tabath

Lady Tabath descended the winding narrow stairs that lead to the great hall of Rivacheg. She had said goodbye to her father at the gates just yesterday, and yet the scouts were already sounding his return in those droning notes so dear to her from childhood.

Boyar Meriga stood at the head of the table, with a friend at his right hand. They both drank from shallow cups, stinking of blood and rotting fish.

"Father," she said, hurrying to them. "I thought you were to meet Boyar Doru."

"Not yet," Her father replied, slathering a slice of bread with what little butter remained at the keep. "We ran into an army along the way. If Boyar Hanun hadn't been nearby they might have been at the walls by now..." He trailed off, swinging his butter knife at the man next to him.

"An army?" Lady Tabath drew in a sharp breath. "But the Nords have gathered at Suno. Surely the Swadians haven't made it this far North already?"

She noticed Boyar Hanun raise an eyebrow, looking quietly amused behind his ale.

"My lord?" She said formally, narrowing her eyes at him.

"My lady," He returned. "I only recieved news of Swadias declaration moments before we arrived."

Lady Tabath paused and glanced at her father, whose face was glowing red. The message she read wasn't for her, it came for the Lord of Rivacheg. It was a well guarded secret that Boyar Meriga had forgotten how to read. She wouldn't disclose it to this man, regardless of how much her father seemed to adore him.

She spoke slowly. "Am I to know where to find every Lord, but nothing of what they're doing?"

"My lady," Boyar Hanun started, but she didnt stop for him.

"I've also been informed of a battle at Weyyah Castle."

Now it was Boyar Hanun's turn to blush, and she wondered at how men in command of so many could be so sensitive to criticism.

In a rare moment of awareness Boyar Meriga saw that his guest was uncomfortable and dismissed his daughter with a wave, but she was already halfway to the door.

A short while later Boyar Hanun found her next to the weaponsmith on his way toward the main gate. Before he could make a stuffy formal greeting she spoke to the look on his face.

"Let me guess, he said no, and you hastily memorized a poem on the walk over. Go on, tell me how love is our battlefield; surely you'll be the first to suggest we elope."

Instead he took both her hands in his, still armored and tinted red with the blood of the sea raiders hed saved Boyar Meriga from the previous evening. She'd never been so close to a lord, even at feasts. The sword at his hip was so long she didn't know how he could swing it. And the smell...

"My lady, I will convince your father, even if only a King of six factions is enough to be your match."

Lady Tabath struggled for something to say, but he was walking away as soon as the words were off his lips. Her father had no army, no castles for Boyar Hanun to inherit. What could be worth fighting her fathers battles for him still, after all this time?

Before he was too far to hear she called to him.

"Boyar Hanun, next time you ride to Weyyah I would bring men with shields!"



Submitted November 19, 2018 at 03:22PM by VainsParty https://ift.tt/2FxlSAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX