Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Lord Turya is the nicest lord ever and it's horrible

Lord Turya is a Nord Lord with a relation of 100 with me. He has Tihr, three castles, and three villages. Sounds great, right? In some ways it is. I have 300 good-quality Nord soldiers with me whenever I raise the alarm for war. I have much of the Nord coast secure and I know it's not going away anytime soon. Lord Turya really is a nice guy, but he's too nice.

He holds feasts ALL THE TIME. All the lords come to his feasts and they enjoy themselves and they form relationships with the friendly host of these gigantic feasts. He has a great relationship with me and he has a great relationship with everyone else. He is a powerful, good man who is loyal to his queen and country.

Because everyone likes him so much, half of the time my vassals want more fiefs bestowed on him. He is deserving of these fiefs, they say. But I don't want him to soak up all this new territory. I have lords that need it more! I want to give land away to lords who maybe have just a village or two so more troops can serve me on my armies. But no, Turya has to get it all.

It's even strained my relationship with my husband. Nizar wants Turya to get all these villages and castles I conquer but I have to give them to other lords who join. This makes Nizar mad. I got him so mad I spent 20000 denars with a lady just to get my own husband to like me (and 30000 with another lord). Relationships shouldn't be like this, but because Lord Turya is a nice man who hosts feasts my own husband gets sour when the nice man doesn't get what he deserves.

Speaking of feasts, did you know that I don't hold many feasts? I try. Sometimes I go on a grand shopping trip throughout Calradia, getting spices, oils, food, draining my already often bleeding cash reserves, only to find that Lord Turya is holding a feast and I will have to wait seven days, and then seven days later the Vaegirs declare war on my kingdom and I now can't hold a good feast because I don't want to lose Narra. I finally get done with that war, I take one of their towns and some castles and what does Turya do? He loyally assists me and then he holds another grand feast, and now I have all this Vaegir territory I want to give to lesser lords but I can't because Lord Nasegui wants Turya to get it all and I can't give it to Lord Nasegui because he's unpopular and a lot of the other vassals won't like it. It is frustrating.

The moral of this story is, nice guys finish first. They will soak up the resources and leave not quite as nice but still pretty nice queens to have severe bickering issues with their lords and spouses.



Submitted December 25, 2018 at 02:30PM by mrawesomesword http://bit.ly/2TcQGJe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX