Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

who should I fight?

Good day, I have an issue as to who i should attack or should i attack neither. im almost a 1000 days into the game. my renoun is 1750, honor 245 and i can carry 149 troops to battle. I have 4 towns, Praven, uxkhal, Veluca, and Yalen. i have 7 castles, Ergellon, vyincourd, Culmar, Etrosq, Ryibelet, Harringoth, and Tevarin. Castles have 200 elite troops and the citys have 450 to 650 elite troops. My bank account has 450,000 crowns. I have 5 vassels with 350 to 450 elite troops (costly but they are beast). All lords are in their native countrys and have all the castles ie. swadian and rhodock. The problem... The Nords are the largest faction and just declared war on Swadia which owns Suno.. I want that. but should i attack the Nords and slow them down or declare war on Swadia and take Suno. This would leave them with only 2 castles in the north. Also, this is my third playthrough and i am wanting to make my kingdom, hold out and watch the politics and wars. (vanilla Warband, no mods).



Submitted March 27, 2019 at 10:23AM by wales1958 https://ift.tt/2WpqRHl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX