Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Adventures in 1257AD: The fall of Jerusalem and the true hero's "The Men from Ma'an"

Karak is loaded with all the troops needed for the attempt at taking Jerusalem but with the castle holding over 500 it will be a struggle. I tried the standard tactics of Archers to thin them out then hit them with elite infantry but these attacks failed with big loss's and no effect on the castle garrison. It is obvious that I will need lots of help! The Marshal has called a campaign to take Tarus from the Sultan and I move to join the army. We were successful but the loss's to our side were huge. I went to recruit from a nearby city and as I was heading back to Karak when the Teutonic Order had caught our army. We had about 900 vs their 1400.. I throw the weight of 200 Knights into the fray! The Teutonic army was not prepared for this and a important victory was claimed. Meanwhile the Sultan had besieged Montfort Castle and the army went to break the siege but as they arrived the Sultans army attacked and scattered the Crusaders catching several in separate battles. I joined each battle and won all giving me a +10 relation with all the lords I saved. This will be critical later! With all our enemies defeated this will be the time to attack Jerusalem. I need manpower and I have a secret weapon.. 1000 Angry Alcoholics at the Manor Ma'an! The trick is how to get them there as they have an attention span shorter than my dick! I spent the day killing every hostile force between Ma'an and Jerusalem. Then as night fell I recruited the "Men from Ma'an". A night time forced march was ordered and as the sun rose Jerusalem was in our sights and to my surprise the Angry Alcoholics were right there! Then I see the Sultan running from our army directly at us... 1000 angry alcoholics attack the Sultan and I join in... we defeat him with few loss's but more importantly the army is there. I quickly get 5 Vassals to follow me (if I had not got the +10 when I saved them I would not have gotten them to follow me) this put my numbers at about 2000! We immediately besieged Jerusalem and everyone followed. As the siege engines were being built the Ale, wine and wenches were free for all as many would not see home again. Dawn breaks as we gather for the assault.. Last rights are given then the order to charge... Archers hold and fire at will.. Infantry charge! It took 2 waves but we have a breach.. the damn enemy archers are destroying us.. Companions: follow me.. the infantry was caught to the left and we went to the right to eliminate the archers.. then down to help the infantry. finally we have some room. We enter the streets to eliminate another archer stronghold but get trapped when enemy reinforcements arrive.. at this point I'm wondering if we will win!! Archers back on the walls, my reinforcements are caught on the stairs and me and 20 men caught in the narrow streets. My companions fought like wild men as the "Men from Ma'an" stood their ground. The companions and I broke out and broke the bottleneck that was keeping the infantry from advancing... Damn... we are gonna win this!! My casualties numbered 800 but we had taken Jerusalem. There were a few days of inaction allowing me time to install a garrison and rebuild my army. Then the Sultan besieged Tarus. I gather my army which numbered 278 Knights and confidently head towards the battle. As I arrive the Crusaders have retaken the Castle and as they leave the Sultan's army arrives in boats and there is a massive naval battle. I chose not to engage as my army is better suited to a land battle. As I watch I realize that the army will lose and all that stands in the way is my 280 Knights. Here they come! Almost 1300.. then out of nowhere comes the Templers.. 160 troops! 440 vs 1300.. The first round I had 5 horsed killed beneath me and it ended with me and 2 knights standing. In the end we did prevail but between the two of us we could field no more than 100 troops. We live to fight another day...

Its been a week since the taking of Jerusalem and as I stand on the walls listing to the evening prayers, the church bells ringing and the population going on with their daily lives I wonder what is next? The army passed by this morning but could only muster 900 spears between the 11 Vassals in our faction. Do I go back to England? Be the good Knight and help my King hold the holy lands? Make my own kingdom here? I have no idea where this adventure takes me!

Songs and poems will be written celebrating the King and the Lords that freed Jerusalem but for those of us there it was a 1000 Angry Alcoholics that turned the tide.. God bless the "Men from Ma'an"



Submitted May 20, 2019 at 09:24AM by wales1958 http://bit.ly/2HDHMQS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX